We’re rebuilding lives. Specializing in orthopedic, post surgical and stroke rehabilitation.
Archstone Care Center is a family-owned and operated, skilled nursing facility located in Chandler, AZ. Archstone Care Center has been serving the community for since 1986.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack ( or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
At Archstone we offer much more than a place to stay — we offer a place to live well. Our residents share some common values: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose, and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them. Because we’re passionate about enabling those values, we are constantly innovating new and better ways for enriching the lives of our senior living residents.
- Highest 5 star rating 7 years in a row!
- 116 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical therapy (PT) 6 days a week
- Occupational therapy (OT) and speech therapy (ST) 5 days a week
- Admissions 24 hour / 7 days a week
- Convenient parking for visitors and guests
- Excellent DSHS survey results for the current year
About the Facility
- Our visiting hours are 24 hours, but our doors are open from 6:30am to 9:00pm, please ring door bell for after hour access.
- Feel free to bring pets for visits, please make sure they are well mannered and on a leash for the safety of the residents.
- Archstone is 100% non smoking facility for the comfort and health of all staff and residents.
- We have a beauty shop open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until 1pm. Men’s haircuts also available.
- We recommend each resident bring their cell phone as each room is not equipped with a telephone.
- Short term skilled nursing rooms have TVs. We recommend bringing a TV for long term stays.
Daily Room Rates
$190 Private Room
$175 Semi-Private Room